5.21.2011

Interesting Facts...

Before I hit the bed, I'll share with you a couple of Nuggets from my conversation with Coach Henson tonight. I plan on discussing these further in the broadcast tomorrow. Hopefully they will whet your appetite for the remainder of the National Championship Series...

--I mentioned in the blog earlier that NGU had swept double-headers several times already this year...to be exact, the number is 7. Seven times they have won 2 games versus the same team on the same day.

--On Championship Saturday last year the Crusaders won two games on their way to securing the National Title. Due to scheduling and weather, they were forced to defeat both Southeastern and Bluefield on Saturday afternoon to with the crown. 

While Oklahoma Wesleyan is in an enviable position, up 1 Game to 0, North Greenville has already proven that what is required of them tomorrow is very much do-able.

See you in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment